Citations for "Firm behaviour and market access in a Free Trade Area with rules of origin"
by Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna
- Kazuhiro Takauchi, 2014.
"Rules of Origin and Strategic Choice of Compliance,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 287-302, June.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi, 2010. "Rules of Origin and Strategic Choice of Compliance," Discussion Papers 1013, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai Tong, 2005.
"The impact of rules of origin on trade flows,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 567-624, 07.
- Svetlana Demidova & Hiau Looi Kee & Kala Krishna, 2006.
"Do Trade Policy Differences Induce Sorting? Theory and Evidence from Bangladeshi Apparel Exporters,"
NBER Working Papers
12725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala, 2012. "Do trade policy differences induce sorting? Theory and evidence from Bangladeshi apparel exporters," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 247-261.
- Philippa Dee, 2005. "The AustraliaÃ¢â‚¬â€œUS Free Trade Agreement - An Assessment," Trade Working Papers 22309, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Olivier Cadot & Jaime de Melo, 2007.
"Why OECD Countries Should Reform Rules of Origin,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 77-105, October.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Dutta Gupta, 2003.
"Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin: Economics and Politics,"
- Rupa Duttagupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2007. "Free Trade Areas And Rules Of Origin: Economics And Politics," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 169-190, 07.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Duttagupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin; Economics and Politics," IMF Working Papers 03/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Demidova, Svetlana & Krishna, Kala, 2008.
"Firm heterogeneity and firm behavior with conditional policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 122-128, February.
- Svetlana Demidova & Kala Krishna, 2007. "Firm Heterogeneity and Firm Behavior with Conditional Policies," NBER Working Papers 12950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20050072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Philippa Dee, 2005. "The Australia-US Free Trade Agreement: An Assessment," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 345, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Olivier Cadot & Antoni Estevadeordal & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2004.
"Rules of origin as export subsidies,"
Research Unit Working Papers
0405, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- MUKONOKI Hiroshi, 2013. "On the Welfare Effect of FTAs in the Presence of FDIs and Rules of Origin," Discussion papers 13053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francois, Joseph, 2005.
"Preferential Trade Arrangements and the Pattern of Production and Trade when Inputs are Differentiated,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003.
"South Asia: Does Preferential Trade Liberalisation Make Sense?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 1279-1291, 09.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "South Asia: Does Preferential Trade Liberalization Make Sense?," International Trade 0309011, EconWPA.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Conditional Policies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 11283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thinam Jakob & Gernot Fiebiger, 2003. "Preferential rules of origin—A conceptual outline," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 138-146, May.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Understanding Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 11150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.