Rules of origin and uncertain cost of compliance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Anson & Olivier Cadot & Antoni Estevadeordal & Jaime de Melo & Akiko Suwa‐Eisenmann & Bolormaa Tumurchudur, 2005.
"Rules of Origin in North–South Preferential Trading Arrangements with an Application to NAFTA,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 501-517, August.
- Anson, José & Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Estevadeordal, Antoni & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko & Tumurchudur, Bolormaa, 2003. "Rules of Origin in North-South Preferential Trading Arrangements with an Application to NAFTA," CEPR Discussion Papers 4166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Anson & Olivier Cadot & Antoni Estevadeordal & Jaime de Melo & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & Bolormaa Tumurchudur, 2005. "Rules of Origin in North-South Preferential Trading Arrangements with an Application to NAFTA," Post-Print halshs-00849586, HAL.
- Jose Anson & Olivier Cadot & Antoni Estevadeordal & Jaime de Melo & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & Bolorma Tumurchudur, 2004. "Rules of origin in north-south preferential trading arrangements with an application to NAFTA," Research Unit Working Papers 0406, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Creane, Anthony & Miyagiwa, Kaz, 2008.
"Information and disclosure in strategic trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 229-244, May.
- Anthony Creane & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2007. "Information and Disclosure in Strategic Trade Policy," ISER Discussion Paper 0705, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Renfeng Xiao, 2013. "Free trade areas, the limit of Rules of Origin, and optimal tariff reductions under international oligopoly: A welfare analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 694-728, August.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2006.
"Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2005. "Strategic Use of Recycled Content Standards under International Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2004-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Juan RosellOn, 2001. "The economics of rules of origin," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 397-425.
- Demidova, Svetlana & Krishna, Kala, 2008.
"Firm heterogeneity and firm behavior with conditional policies,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 122-128, February.
- Svetlana Demidova & Kala Krishna, 2007. "Firm Heterogeneity and Firm Behavior with Conditional Policies," NBER Working Papers 12950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Hiratsuka, Daisuke & Shiino, Kohei & Sukegawa, Seiya, 2009. "Who Uses FTAs?," IDE Discussion Papers 207, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 2002. "Rules of Origin as Commercial Policy Instruments," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 393-408, May.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 1998. "Economic effects of rules of origin," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 209-229, June.
- Jota Ishikawa & Hiroshi Mukunoki & Yoshihiro Mizoguchi, 2007. "Economic Integration And Rules Of Origin Under International Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(1), pages 185-210, February.
- Rupa Duttagupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2007.
"Free Trade Areas And Rules Of Origin: Economics And Politics,"
Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 169-190, July.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Duttagupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin; Economics and Politics," IMF Working Papers 03/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Dutta Gupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin: Economics and Politics," International Trade 0308006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Creane, Anthony & Miyagiwa, Kaz, 2009. "Forgoing invention to deter entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 632-638, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi, 2014.
"Rules of Origin and Strategic Choice of Compliance,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 287-302, June.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi, 2010. "Rules of Origin and Strategic Choice of Compliance," Discussion Papers 1013, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsRules of origin; Compliance; Uncertain production cost; Oligopoly;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.