Free trade areas, the limit of Rules of Origin, and optimal tariff reductions under international oligopoly: A welfare analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mizuno, Tomomichi & Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2013. "Rules of origin and uncertain cost of compliance," MPRA Paper 44431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naoto Jinji & Yoshihiro Mizoguchi, 2016.
"Optimal Rules of Origin with Asymmetric Compliance Costs under International Duopoly,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Naoto Jinji & Yoshihiro Mizoguchi, 2016. "Optimal Rules of Origin with Asymmetric Compliance Costs under International Duopoly," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Naoto Jinji & Yoshihiro Mizoguchi, 2015. "Optimal Rules of Origin with Asymmetric Compliance Costs under International Duopoly," Discussion papers e-14-016, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Jinji, Naoto & Mizoguchi, Yoshihiro, 2016.
"Rules of origin and technology spillovers from foreign direct investment under international duopoly,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Naoto Jinji & Yoshihiro Mizoguchi, 2015. "Rules of Origin and Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment under International Duopoly," Discussion papers e-15-012, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:22:y:2013:i:5:p:694-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.