Citations for "The cost of barriers to entry: evidence from the market for corporate euro bond underwriting"
by João A. C. Santos & Kostas Tsatsaronis
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003.
"Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2986, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003. "Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers 3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2008.
"Monetary and financial integration in the EMU: Push or pull?,"
Working Paper Series
2008-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Monetary and Financial Integration in the EMU: Push or Pull?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 751-776, 09.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2010.
"From Home Bias to Euro Bias: Disentangling the Effects of Monetary Union on the European Financial Markets,"
22430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2010. "From home bias to Euro bias: Disentangling the effects of monetary union on the European financial markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 347-366, September.
- Melnik, Arie & Nissim, Doron, 2006. "Issue costs in the Eurobond market: The effects of market integration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 157-177, January.
- Walter Waschiczek, 2004. "The Role of Corporate Bonds for Finance in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 39–52.
- Pagano, Marco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2004.
"The European Bond Markets Under EMU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harald Uhlig & Fiorella De Fiore, 2005.
"Bank Finance versus Bond Finance: What Explains the Differences Between US and Europe?,"
2005 Meeting Papers
618, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2005. "Bank finance versus bond finance: what explains the differences between US and Europe?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-042, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Uhlig, Harald, 2005. "Bank finance versus bond finance: what explains the differences between US and Europe?," Working Paper Series 0547, European Central Bank.
- Kollo, Michael G., 2005. "Underwriter competition and gross spreads in the eurobond market," Working Paper Series 0550, European Central Bank.
- Galina Hale & Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Who drove the boom in euro-denominated bond issues?," Working Paper Series 2008-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark Carey & Greg Nini, 2004. "Is the corporate loan market globally integrated? a pricing puzzle," International Finance Discussion Papers 813, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Georges Dionne & Marc Santugini, 2012.
"Entry, Imperfect Competition, and Futures Market for the Input,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Dionne, Georges & Santugini, Marc, 2014. "Entry, imperfect competition, and futures market for the input," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 70-83.
- de Jong, A. & Roosenboom, P.G.J. & Schramade, W.L.J., 2005. "Bond underwriting fees and keiretsu affiliation in Japan," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-038-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Uhlig, Harald, 2005. "Bank Finance versus Bond Finance: What Explains the Differences Between the US and Europe?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5213, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Lejot & Douglas Arner & Liu Qiao, 2004. "Making Markets: Reforms to Strengthen Asia's Debt Capital Markets," Working Papers 132004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Trauten, Andreas, 2004. "Zur Effizienz von Wertpapieremissionen über Internetplattformen," Working Papers 8, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Münster.
- Denise Côté & Christopher Graham, 2007. "Corporate Balance Sheets in Developed Economies: Implications for Investment," Working Papers 07-24, Bank of Canada.
- Luigi Zingales & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2003.
"Banks and Markets: The Changing Character of European Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
9595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 2003. "Banks and Markets: the Changing Character of European Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melecky, Martin, 2010.
"Choosing the Currency Structure of Foreign-currency Debt: a Review of Policy Approaches,"
21268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Melecky, 2012. "Choosing The Currency Structure Of Foreign‐Currency Debt: A Review Of Policy Approaches," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 133-151, 03.
- Arie Melnik & Doron Nissim, 2004. "Liquidity and Issue Costs in the Eurobond Market: the Effects of Market Integration," ICER Working Papers 03-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hornuf, Lars & Engert, Andreas, 2013. "Can Network Effects Impede Optimal Contracting in Debt Securities?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79867, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2003.
"The Euro and Corporate Valuations,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
525, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2003.
- Arie Melnik & Doron Nissim, 2004. "Liquidity and Issue Costs in Eurobond Market: The Effects of Market Integration," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 48, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.