Citations for "Should Capital Controls be Banished?"
by Richard N. Cooper
- Hali J. Edison & Ross Levine & Luca Ricci & Torsten Slok, 2002.
"International Financial Integration and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
9164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edison, Hali J. & Levine, Ross & Ricci, Luca & Slok, Torsten, 2002. "International financial integration and economic growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 749-776, November.
- Torsten SlÃ¸k & Hali J. Edison & Luca Antonio Ricci & Ross Levine, 2002. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2008.
"The Malaysian Capital Controls: A Success Story?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 7(1), pages 31-74, January.
- Assaf Razin & Prakash Loungani, 2005. "Globalization and Inflation-Output Tradeoffs," NBER Working Papers 11641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Weiping Wu, 2001. "Shanghai rising in a globalizing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2617, The World Bank.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2009. "International Finance and Growth in Developing Countries: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 14691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Sergio L. Schmukler & Neeltje van Horen, 2010.
"Crises, Capital Controls and Financial Integration,"
in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 6
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2008. "Crises, capital controls, and financial integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4770, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Yeyati & Sergio Schmukler & Neeltje Van Horen, 2009. "Crises, Capital Controls, and Financial Integration," Working Papers id:2099, eSocialSciences.
- Anita Doraisami, 2004. "From crisis to recovery: the motivations for and effects of Malaysian capital controls," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 241-254.
- Simon Teitel, 2001.
"Globalization and its disconnects,"
ICER Working Papers
07-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005. "Globalization and its disconnects," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Assaf Razin & Alon Binyamini, 2007. "Flattening of the Short-run Trade-off between Inflation and Domestic Activity: The Analytics of the Effects of Globalization," Kiel Working Papers 1363, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Park, Yung Chul & Takagi, Shinji, 2012. "Managing Capital Flows in an Economic Community: The Case of ASEAN Capital account Liberalization," ADBI Working Papers 378, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Assaf Razin & Prakash Loungani, 2005. "US Monetary Policy Announcements and the Term Structure of Interest Rate Differentials: Evidence from Hong Kong and Singapore," Working Papers 102005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Léonce Ndikumana & James K. Boyce, 2002.
"Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2002-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ndikumana, Leonce & Boyce, James K., 2003. "Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2002. "Public Debts and Private Assets:Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers wp32, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mohan, Rakesh & Kapur, Muneesh, 2010. "Liberalization and Regulation of Capital Flows: Lessons for Emerging Market Economies," ADBI Working Papers 186, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Paul Mosley & Jarita Duasa, 2005.
"Capital controls re-examined: the case for ‘smart’ controls,"
2005009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Jarita Duasa & Paul Mosley, 2006. "Capital Controls Re-examined: The Case for 'Smart' Controls," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1203-1226, 09.
- Loungani, Prakash & Razin, Assaf, 2005. "Globalization and Disinflation: The Efficiency Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2005.
"Evaluation of Currency Regimes: The Unique Role of Sudden Stops,"
NBER Working Papers
11785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2006. "Evaluation of currency regimes: the unique role of sudden stops," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 119-152, 01.
- John Williamson, 2001. "The Case for a Basket, Band and Crawl (BBC) Regime for East Asia," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.), Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Rakesh Mohan & Muneesh Kapur, 2010. "Liberalization and Regulation of Capital Flows : Lessons for Emerging Market Economies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22877, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Michael Ulan, 2000. "Review Essay: Is a Chilean-Style Tax on Short-Term Capital Inflows Stabilizing?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 149-177, April.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald, 2005. "The political economy of international factor mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 201-219, September.
- William C. Gruben & Darryl McLeod, 2001. "Capital account liberalization and disinflation in the 1990s," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh & Daly, Kevin James, 2007. "The determinants of international financial integration," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 228-250.
- Melanie LÃ¼hrmann, 2003. "Demographic Change, Foresight and International Capital Flows," MEA discussion paper series 03038, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Robert Prasch, 2001. "The Economic Contributions of Robert A. Mundell," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 41-58.
- Clara Garcia, 2004. "Capital Inflows, Policy Responses, and Their Ill Consequences: Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the Decade Before the Crises," Working Papers wp81, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Benjamín J Cohen, 2000. "Life at the Top: International Currencies in the 21st Century," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(110), pages 9-34.