Citations for "Should Capital Controls be Banished?"
by Richard N. Cooper
- Yusuf, Shahid & Weiping Wu, 2001. "Shanghai rising in a globalizing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2617, The World Bank.
- Hali J. Edison & Ross Levine & Luca Ricci & Torsten Slok, 2002.
"International Financial Integration and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
9164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edison, Hali J. & Levine, Ross & Ricci, Luca & Slok, Torsten, 2002. "International financial integration and economic growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 749-776, November.
- Jarita Duasa & Paul Mosley, 2006.
"Capital Controls Re-examined: The Case for 'Smart' Controls,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1203-1226, 09.
- Paul Mosley & Jarita Duasa, 2005. "Capital controls re-examined: the case for ‘smart’ controls," Working Papers 2005009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh & Daly, Kevin James, 2007. "The determinants of international financial integration," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 228-250.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005.
"Globalization and its disconnects,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Robert Prasch, 2001. "The Economic Contributions of Robert A. Mundell," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 41-58.
- Loungani, Prakash & Razin, Assaf, 2005. "Globalization and Disinflation: The Efficiency Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Williamson, 2001. "The Case for a Basket, Band and Crawl (BBC) Regime for East Asia," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.), Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Park, Yung Chul & Takagi, Shinji, 2012. "Managing Capital Flows in an Economic Community: The Case of ASEAN Capital account Liberalization," ADBI Working Papers 378, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Assaf Razin & Alon Binyamini, 2007. "Flattening of the Short-run Trade-off between Inflation and Domestic Activity: The Analytics of the Effects of Globalization," Kiel Working Papers 1363, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2008.
"The Malaysian Capital Controls: A Success Story?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 7(1), pages 31-74, January.
- Léonce Ndikumana & James K. Boyce, 2002.
"Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2002-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ndikumana, Leonce & Boyce, James K., 2003. "Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2002. "Public Debts and Private Assets:Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers wp32, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mohan, Rakesh & Kapur, Muneesh, 2010. "Liberalization and Regulation of Capital Flows: Lessons for Emerging Market Economies," ADBI Working Papers 186, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Melanie Lührmann, 2003. "Demographic Change, Foresight and International Capital Flows," MEA discussion paper series 03038, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Michael Ulan, 2000. "Review Essay: Is a Chilean-Style Tax on Short-Term Capital Inflows Stabilizing?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 149-177, April.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2008.
"Crises, capital controls, and financial integration,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4770, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Sergio L. Schmukler & Neeltje van Horen, 2010. "Crises, Capital Controls and Financial Integration," Chapters, in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 6 Edward Elgar.
- Eduardo Yeyati & Sergio Schmukler & Neeltje Van Horen, 2009. "Crises, Capital Controls, and Financial Integration," Working Papers id:2099, eSocialSciences.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald, 2005. "The political economy of international factor mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 201-219, September.
- Clara Garcia, 2004. "Capital Inflows, Policy Responses, and Their Ill Consequences: Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the Decade Before the Crises," Working Papers wp81, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2006.
"Evaluation of currency regimes: the unique role of sudden stops,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 119-152, 01.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2005. "Evaluation of Currency Regimes: The Unique Role of Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 11785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Prakash Loungani, 2005. "Globalization and Inflation-Output Tradeoffs," NBER Working Papers 11641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Prakash Loungani, 2005. "US Monetary Policy Announcements and the Term Structure of Interest Rate Differentials: Evidence from Hong Kong and Singapore," Working Papers 102005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Rakesh Mohan & Muneesh Kapur, 2010. "Liberalization and Regulation of Capital Flows : Lessons for Emerging Market Economies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22877, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anita Doraisami, 2004. "From crisis to recovery: the motivations for and effects of Malaysian capital controls," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 241-254.
- Benjamín J Cohen, 2000. "Life at the Top: International Currencies in the 21st Century," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(110), pages 9-34.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2009. "International Finance and Growth in Developing Countries: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 14691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William C. Gruben & Darryl McLeod, 2001. "Capital account liberalization and disinflation in the 1990s," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Torsten SlÃ¸k & Hali J. Edison & Luca Antonio Ricci & Ross Levine, 2002. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/145, International Monetary Fund.