Development and validation of scientific indicators of the relationship between criminality, social cohesion and economic performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada & Johan M. Kang, 1991. "Crime Rates Versus Labor Market Conditions; Theory and Time-Series Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Junsen, 1997. "The Effect of Welfare Programs on Criminal Behavior: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 120-137, January.
- Jenny Williams & Robin C. Sickles, 1998. "On the Role of Social Capital in Youth Crime: A Dynamic Structural Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Entorf, Horst & Spengler, Hannes, 2000.
"Criminality, social cohesion and economic performance,"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
22, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Entorf, Horst & Spengler, Hannes, 2000. "Criminality, social cohesion and economic performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-27, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lindvall, Lars, 2003. "Does Public Spending on Youths Affect Crime Rates?," Working Paper Series 2004:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCrime; socio-economic factors; demographics; European panel data;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdok:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .