On the Role of Social Capital in Youth Crime: A Dynamic Structural Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pommerehne, Werner W & Schneider, Friedrich, 1978. "Fiscal Illusion, Political Institutions, and Local Public Spending," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 381-408.
- Breton, Albert, 1987. "Towards a theory of competitive federalism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 263-329.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:79:y:1985:i:04:p:994-1015_23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heins, A James, 1971. "State and Local Response to Fiscal Decentralization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 449-455, May.
- Bradford, David F & Oates, Wallace E, 1971. "Towards a Predictive Theory of Intergovernmental Grants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 440-448, May.
- Filimon, Radu & Romer, Thomas & Rosenthal, Howard, 1982. "Asymmetric information and agenda control : The bases of monopoly power in public spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Zampelli, Ernest M, 1986. "Resource Fungibility, the Flypaper Effect, and the Expenditure Impact of Grants-in-Aid," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 33-40, February.
- Romer, Thomas & Rosenthal, Howard, 1979. "The elusive median voter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 143-170, October.
- Martin McGuire, 1973. "Notes on Grants-in-Aid and Economic Interactions among Governments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(2), pages 207-221, May.
- Shapiro, Perry & Petchey, Jeffrey D, 1994. "'Shall Become Exclusive': An Economic Analysis of Section 90," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 171-182, June.
- Fisher, Ronald C., 1982. "Income and grant effects on local expenditure: The flypaper effect and other difficulties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 324-345, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Entorf, Horst & Spengler, Hannes, 2000. "Development and validation of scientific indicators of the relationship between criminality, social cohesion and economic performance," ZEW Dokumentationen 00-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Entorf, Horst & Spengler, Hannes, 2000.
"Socioeconomic and demographic factors of crime in Germany: Evidence from panel data of the German states,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 75-106, March.
- Entorf, Horst & Spengler, Hannes, 1998. "Socio-economic and demographic factors of crime in Germany: evidence from panel data of the German states," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; crimes; dynamic analysis; panel data; simulated method of moments;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:1998-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .