CO2 Emission Reduction in Freight Transports How to Stimulate Environmental Friendly Behaviour?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Miklius & Peter V. Garrod & Kenneth L. Casavant, 1976. "Estimation of Demand for Transportation of Agricultural Commodities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(2), pages 217-223.
- Mandel, Benedikt & Gaudry, Marc & Rothengatter, Werner, 1994. "Linear or nonlinear utility functions in logit models? The impact on German high-speed rail demand forecasts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 91-101, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight Transports; CO2 Emissions; Mode Shift; Combined Transport;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-10-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2008-10-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-10-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:7389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .