Are Wages in Southern Europe more Flexible? The Effects of a Cohort Size on European Earnings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brunello, Giorgio & Lauer, Charlotte, 2004. "Are Wages in Southern Europe More Flexible? The Effects of Cohort Size on European Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 1299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Giarda, 2008.
"The worsening of wage expectations in Italy: a study based on administrative data,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 64-87, March.
- Elena Giarda, 2007. "The Worsening of Wage Expectations in Italy: a Study Based on Administrative data," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 57, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2007. "The generation gap: relative earnings of young and old workers in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 639, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guido Schwerdt & Jarkko Turunen, 2007. "Growth In Euro Area Labor Quality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 716-734, December.
- Biagi, Federico & Lucifora, Claudio, 2005. "Demographic and Education Effects on Unemployment in Europe: Economic Factors and Labour Market Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 1806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordscohort size; wages; Europe;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:3288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .