Desertifikation: zu den Schwierigkeiten der Implementation der UN-Konvention Fallstudie Nambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:challe:v:30:y:1987:i:1:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Templeton, Scott R. & Scherr, Sara J., 1997. "Population pressure and the microeconomy of land management in hills and mountains of developing countries:," EPTD discussion papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Namibia; Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 99/09, International Monetary Fund.
- Thampapillai, Dodo J. & Anderson, Jock R., 1994. "A Review of the Socio-Economic Analysis of Soil Degradation Problems for Developed and Developing Countries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(03), December.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Namibia; Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 99/9, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbpep:fsii02407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .