A note on the determinants of labour share movements
[Determinanten von Lohnquotenschwankungen]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kessing, Sebastian G., 2003. "A note on the determinants of labour share movements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 9-12, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1990. "Job security, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 851-879, June.
- Bentolila Samuel & Saint-Paul Gilles, 2003.
"Explaining Movements in the Labor Share,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1998. "Explaining Movements in the Labour Share," CEPR Discussion Papers 1958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bentollia, S. & Saint-Paul, G., 1999. "Explaining Movements in the Labor Share," Papers 9905, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Samuel Bentolila & Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "Explaining movements in the labor share," Economics Working Papers 374, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Blanchard, Olivier, 1998.
"Revisiting European Unemployment : Unemployment, Capital Accumulation and Factor Prices,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GLS28.
- Olivier Blanchard, 1998. "Revisiting European Unemployment: Unemployment, Capital Accumulation, and Factor Prices," NBER Working Papers 6566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver J. Blanchard, 1997. "The Medium Run," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(2), pages 89-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigeru Wakita, 2006. "The Lost Decade in the Japanese Labor Market : Labor's share and Okun's Law," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 2(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2013.
"Sharing risk within and across countries: the role of labor market institutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 449-461.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2013. "Sharing Risk Within and Across Countries: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201328, University of Turin.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2012.
"Labour share and employment protection in European economies,"
43058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2012. "Labour Shares and Employment Protection in European Economies," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 111/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Shigeru Wakita, 2006. "The Lost Decade in the Japanese Labor Market : LaborÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s share and OkunÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Law," Labor Economics Working Papers 22317, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:pra:mprapa:43050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Young, 2004. "Labor's Share Fluctuations, Biased Technical Change, and the Business Cycle," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 916-931, October.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2007. "Can adjustment costs explain the variability and counter-cyclicality of the labour share at the firm and aggregate level?," Working Paper Series 772, European Central Bank.
- Anna Lo Prete, 2016.
"Labour Market Institutions and Household Consumption Insurance within OECD Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 755-771, June.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2015. "Labour market institutions and household consumption insurance within OECD countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201515, University of Turin.
- Anna Lo Prete, 2015. "Labour market institutions and household consumption insurance within OECD countries," CeRP Working Papers 150, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
More about this item
KeywordsLabour share; adjustment costs; labour demand;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbmpg:fsiv0230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpswzde.html .