A note on the determinants of labour share movements
[Determinanten von Lohnquotenschwankungen]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kessing, Sebastian G., 2003. "A note on the determinants of labour share movements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 9-12, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1990. "Job security, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 851-879, June.
- Bentolila Samuel & Saint-Paul Gilles, 2003.
"Explaining Movements in the Labor Share,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-33.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1998. "Explaining Movements in the Labour Share," CEPR Discussion Papers 1958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bentollia, S. & Saint-Paul, G., 1999. "Explaining Movements in the Labor Share," Papers 9905, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Samuel Bentolila & Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "Explaining movements in the labor share," Economics Working Papers 374, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Blanchard, Olivier, 1998.
"Revisiting European Unemployment : Unemployment, Capital Accumulation and Factor Prices,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GLS28.
- Olivier Blanchard, 1998. "Revisiting European Unemployment: Unemployment, Capital Accumulation, and Factor Prices," NBER Working Papers 6566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver J. Blanchard, 1997. "The Medium Run," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(2), pages 89-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Young, 2004. "Labor's Share Fluctuations, Biased Technical Change, and the Business Cycle," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 916-931, October.
- Shigeru Wakita, 2006. "The Lost Decade in the Japanese Labor Market : Labor's share and Okun's Law," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 2(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2013.
"Sharing risk within and across countries: the role of labor market institutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 449-461.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2013. "Sharing Risk Within and Across Countries: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201328, University of Turin.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2007. "Can adjustment costs explain the variability and counter-cyclicality of the labour share at the firm and aggregate level?," Working Paper Series 772, European Central Bank.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2012.
"Labour Shares and Employment Protection in European Economies,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
111/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2012. "Labour share and employment protection in European economies," MPRA Paper 43058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shigeru Wakita, 2006. "The Lost Decade in the Japanese Labor Market : LaborÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s share and OkunÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Law," Labor Economics Working Papers 22317, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anna Lo Prete, 2016.
"Labour Market Institutions and Household Consumption Insurance within OECD Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 755-771, June.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2015. "Labour market institutions and household consumption insurance within OECD countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201515, University of Turin.
- Anna Lo Prete, 2015. "Labour market institutions and household consumption insurance within OECD countries," CeRP Working Papers 150, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- repec:pra:mprapa:43050 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabour share; adjustment costs; labour demand;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbmpg:fsiv0230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpswzde.html .