Kostenbeteiligung für Patienten - Reformansatz ohne Evidenz! Theoretische Betrachtungen und empirische Befunde aus Industrieländern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Moran & Kosali Ilayperuma Simon, 2004.
"Income and the Use of Prescription Drugs by the Elderly: Evidence from the Notch Cohorts,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
66, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- John R. Moran & Kosali Ilayperuma Simon, 2005. "Income and the Use of Prescription Drugs by the Elderly: Evidence from the Notch Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 11068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willard G. Manning Jr. & Charles E. Phelps, 1979. "The Demand for Dental Care," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 503-525, Autumn.
- Jeff Richardson, 2004. "Priorities of health policy: cost shifting or population health," Centre for Health Economics Working Papers 147/04, Monash University, Centre for Health Economics.
- repec:mes:challe:v:36:y:1993:i:6:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Grubb, 2003. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 189-190, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:11:1889-1894_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tin Su & Subhash Pokhrel & Adjima Gbangou & Steffen Flessa, 2006. "Determinants of household health expenditure on western institutional health care," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(3), pages 195-203, September.
- Donald Willison & Mary Wiktorowicz & Paul Grootendorst & Bernie O'Brien & Mitchell Levine & Raisa Deber & Jeremiah Hurley, 2001. "International Experience With Pharmaceutical Policy: Common Challenges and Lessons for Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2001-08, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbhea:spi2008305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .