Hochschulräte in NRW: Mehr Hochschulfreiheit oder Staatseinfluss?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Dilger, 2007.
"German Universities as State-sponsored Co-operatives,"
management revue. Socio-economic Studies,
Rainer Hampp Verlag, pages 102-116.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2007. "German universities as state-sponsored co-operatives," IÖB-Diskussionspapiere 1/07, University of Münster, Institute for Economic Education.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2003.
"Boards of directors as an endogenously determined institution: a survey of the economic literature,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 7-26.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2001. "Boards of Directors as an Endogenously Determined Institution: A Survey of the Economic Literature," NBER Working Papers 8161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2015. "Zurück in die dirigistische Vergangenheit: Das Hochschulzukunftsgesetz in NRW," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 3/2015, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:42013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .