Non-mandatory say on pay votes and AGM participation: Evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yonca Ertimur & Fabrizio Ferri & David Oesch, 2013. "Shareholder Votes and Proxy Advisors: Evidence from Say on Pay," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 951-996, December.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Gow, Ian D. & Larcker, David F., 2012. "The Efficacy of Shareholder Voting: Evidence from Equity Compensation Plans," Research Papers 2097, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- J�rg-Markus Hitz & Stephanie M�ller-Bloch, 2015. "Market Reactions to the Regulation of Executive Compensation," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 659-684, December.
- Rapp, Marc Steffen & Wolff, Michael, 2010. "Determinanten der Vorstandsvergütung: Eine empirische Untersuchung der deutschen Prime-Standard-Unternehmen," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-07, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörn Obermann, 2020. "Let’s talk about money! Assessing the link between firm performance and voluntary Say-on-Pay votes," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Ferri, Fabrizio & GÃ¶x, Robert, 2018. "Executive Compensation, Corporate Governance, and Say on Pay," Foundations and Trends(R) in Accounting, now publishers, vol. 12(1), pages 1-103, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Executive Remuneration; Say on Pay; Annual General Meeting; Germany;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-06-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2015-06-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EUR-2015-06-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2015-06-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewp:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.