Report NEP-BEC-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duchin, Ran & Goldberg, Amir & Sosyura, Denis, 2015. "Spillovers inside Conglomerates: Incentives and Capital," Research Papers 3286, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Alessandro Borin & Michele Mancini, 2015. "Foreign direct investment and firm performance: an empirical analysis of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1011, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Powell, Daniel & Rapp, Marc Steffen, 2015. "Non-mandatory say on pay votes and AGM participation: Evidence from Germany," SAFE Working Paper Series 107, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Schymik, Jan Simon, 2015. "Trade, Technologies, and the Evolution of Corporate Governance," Discussion Papers in Economics 24871, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Kai Oliver Thiele, 2015. "When Organizational Justice Matters for Affective Merger Commitment," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-22, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Delis, Manthos & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "The Effect of Board Directors from Countries with Different Genetic Diversity Levels on Corporate Performance," MPRA Paper 64905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Beibei Shen, 2015. "Cross-border Acquisitions and Labor Regulations," NBER Working Papers 21245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuito, 2015. "Subsidy or tax policy for new technology adoption in duopoly with quadratic and linear cost functions," MPRA Paper 64922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei & Cooper , Michael, 2015. "Geographical Vibrancy and Firm Performance," HEC Research Papers Series 1090, HEC Paris.
- Shoaib Ali & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Relationship between Credit Rating, Capital Structure and Earning Management Behaviour: Evidence from Pakistani Listed Firms," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:121, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphrey,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firm inventory behavior in east Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7280, The World Bank.
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer, 2015. "Cyclical Reallocation of Workers Across Employers by Firm Size and Firm Wage," NBER Working Papers 21235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer, 2015. "Cyclical Reallocation of Workers Across Employers by Firm Size and Firm Wage," Working Papers 15-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- M. Moretto & G. Rossini, 2015. "Vertical flexibility, outsourcing and the financial choices of the firm," Working Papers wp1009, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2015. "Networks and the dynamics of firms’ export portfolio," Working Papers 1513, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.