Pseudolikelihood estimation of the stochastic frontier model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark Andor & Christopher Parmeter, 2017. "Pseudolikelihood estimation of the stochastic frontier model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(55), pages 5651-5661, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012.
"When, where and how to perform efficiency estimation,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 175(4), pages 863-892, October.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2011. "When, where and how to perform efficiency estimation," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-06, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2011. "When, Where and How to Perform Efficiency Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 5997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badunenko, Oleg & Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2011. "When, where and how to perform efficiency estimation," MPRA Paper 33467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Li, Qi & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2015. "Smooth coefficient estimation of a seemingly unrelated regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 148-162.
- Olson, Jerome A. & Schmidt, Peter & Waldman, Donald M., 1980. "A Monte Carlo study of estimators of stochastic frontier production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-82, May.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien & J. Hardaker, 2014.
"Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: a study of Norwegian grain farming,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 321-337, April.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2011. "Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: A study of Norwegian grain farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114673, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Wang,Hung-Jen & Horncastle,Alan P., 2015.
"A Practitioner's Guide to Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using Stata,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107029514, May.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Wang,Hung-Jen & Horncastle,Alan P., 2015. "A Practitioner's Guide to Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using Stata," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107609464, May.
- Fan, Yanqin & Li, Qi & Weersink, Alfons, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Stochastic Production Frontier Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 460-468, October.
- Christopher Parmeter & Kai Sun & Daniel Henderson & Subal Kumbhakar, 2014. "Estimation and inference under economic restrictions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 111-129, February.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2003. "Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521666633, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic frontier analysis; maximum likelihood; production function; Monte Carlo simulation;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2017-06-04 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EFF-2017-06-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ORE-2017-06-04 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:rwirep:693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwiesde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.