Report NEP-ORE-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andor, Mark & Parmeter, Christopher, 2017. "Pseudolikelihood estimation of the stochastic frontier model," Ruhr Economic Papers 693, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Chen, J. & Kobayashi, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2017. "Testing for Volatility Co-movement in Bivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Institute Research Papers TI 2017-022/III, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mawuli Segnon & Chi Keung Lau & Bernd Wilfling & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "Are Multifractal Processes Suited to Forecasting Electricity Price Volatility? Evidence from Australian Intraday Data," Working Papers 201739, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pyzhov, Vladislav & Pyzhov, Stanislav, 2017. "Comparison of methods of data mining techniques for the predictive accuracy," MPRA Paper 79326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Chincoli, 2017. "Linear and Nonlinear Predictability in Investment Style Factors: Multivariate Evidence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1754, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Belief-Free Rationalizability and Informational Robustness," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2088, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2016. "Identification and Estimation Using Heteroscedasticity Without Instruments: The Binary Endogenous Regressor Case," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 927, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michal Andrle & Miroslav Plasil, 2017. "System Priors for Econometric Time Series," Working Papers 2017/01, Czech National Bank.
- Nihad Aliyev & Xue-Zhong He, 2017. "Ambiguous Market Making," Research Paper Series 383, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Marek Kvet & Jaroslav Janáèek, 2017. "Hill-Climbing Algorithm for Robust Emergency System Design with Return Preventing Constraints," Working Papers 58/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.