Neuere Beiträge zur Konjunkturtheorie: Ein Überblick
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 7531 88 2314
Web page: http://www.wiwi.uni-konstanz.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985.
"On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1986.
"Do Equilibrium Real Business Cycle Theories Explain Post-War U.S. Business Cycles?,"
NBER Working Papers
1932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Kenneth I. Singleton, 1986. "Do Equilibrium Real Business Cycle Theories Explain Postwar U.S. Business Cycles?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 91-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
- Rowe, Nicholas, 1987. "A Simple Macroeconomic Model with Monopolistic Firms," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-44, December.
- Woodford, Michael, 1987. "Three Questions about Sunspot Equilibria as an Explanation of Economic Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 93-98, May.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1984.
"Money and Interest in Cash-In-Advance Economy,"
628, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1984. "A non-Walrasian model of the business cycle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 77-89, March.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:97:y:1982:i:1:p:109-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Hansen, 2010.
"Indivisible Labor and the Business Cycle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
233, David K. Levine.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- Jones, Stephen R G & Stock, James H, 1987. "Demand Disturbances and Aggregate Fluctuations: The Implications of Near Rationality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 49-64, March.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Davis, Steven J, 1987. "Allocative Disturbances and Specific Capital in Real Business Cycle Theories," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 326-32, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp1:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.