A non-Walrasian model of the business cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1988. "Neuere Beiträge zur Konjunkturtheorie: Ein Überblick," Discussion Papers, Series I 237, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Murakami, Hiroki, 2014. "Keynesian systems with rigidity and flexibility of prices and inflation–deflation expectations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 68-85.
- V. Ragupathy & K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Existence Proofs in Nonlinear Endogenous Theories of the Business Cycle on the Plane -- The Origins," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1210, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Vera Pirimova, 2011. "The Economic Growth and the Conjuncture Cycle in the Keynesian Models," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-20.
- Felipe Larrain & Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "Contractionary Devaluation, and Dynamic Adjustment of Exports and Wages," NBER Working Papers 2078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sordi, Serena, 1998. "The macrodynamics of business cycles: A comparative evaluation : Mohammed H.I. Dore, Blackwell, Cambridge MA and Oxford UK, 1993, $ 24.95, 242 pp," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 321-328, February.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1987. "Konjunkturtheoretische Aspekte der neuen Keynesianischen Makroökonomik," Discussion Papers, Series I 228, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:5:y:1984:i:1:p:77-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.