Diffusion and system impact of residential battery storage under different regulatory settings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Fett & Dogan Keles & Thomas Kaschub & Wolf Fichtner, 2019. "Impacts of self-generation and self-consumption on German household electricity prices," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(7), pages 867-891, September.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Weber, Christoph, 2018. "What drives profitability of grid-connected residential PV storage systems? A closer look with focus on Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 399-416.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ladenburg, Jacob & Jensen, Kirsten Lund & Lodahl, Christa & Keles, Dogan, 2022. "Testing for non-linear willingness to accept compensation for controlled electricity switch-offs using choice experiments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 238(PB).
- Russo, Marianna & Kraft, Emil & Bertsch, Valentin & Keles, Dogan, 2021. "Short-term risk management for electricity retailers under rising shares of decentralized solar generation," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 57, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Aniello, Gianmarco & Shamon, Hawal & Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm, 2021. "Micro-economic assessment of residential PV and battery systems: The underrated role of financial and fiscal aspects," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 281(C).
- Alexey Aleksandrovich Mikheev & Aleks Krasnov & Richard Griffith & Mihail Draganov, 2021. "The Interaction Model within Phygital Environment as an Implementation of the Open Innovation Concept," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(2), pages 1-12, April.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012.
"Competition for attention in the Information (overload) Age,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 2009. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," CEPR Discussion Papers 7286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," Post-Print hal-00517721, HAL.
- S. Anderson & André de Palma, 2012. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00517721, HAL.
- Van, Tien Linh Cao & Barthelmes, Lukas & Gnann, Till & Speth, Daniel & Kagerbauer, Martin, 2021. "Addressing the gaps in market diffusion modeling of electrical vehicles: A case study from Germany for the integration of environmental policy measures," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S05/2021, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ma, Peng, 2021. "Optimal generic and brand advertising efforts in a decentralized supply chain considering customer surplus," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016.
"Network Economics and the Environment: Insights and Perspectives,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 159-189, September.
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2014. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," GRI Working Papers 145, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2014. "Network Economics and the Environment: Insights and Perspectives," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 163615, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Iolanda Saviuc & Herbert Peremans & Steven Van Passel & Kevin Milis, 2019. "Economic Performance of Using Batteries in European Residential Microgrids under the Net-Metering Scheme," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Robertson, Alastair & Soopramanien, Didier & Fildes, Robert, 2007. "A segment-based analysis of Internet service adoption among UK households," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 339-350.
- Liberali, Guilherme & Gruca, Thomas S. & Nique, Walter M., 2011. "The effects of sensitization and habituation in durable goods markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 398-410, July.
- Régis Chenavaz & Corina Paraschiv & Gabriel Turinici, 2017. "Dynamic Pricing of New Products in Competitive Markets: A Mean-Field Game Approach," Working Papers hal-01592958, HAL.
- Yanwen Wang & Chunhua Wu & Ting Zhu, 2019. "Mobile Hailing Technology and Taxi Driving Behaviors," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 734-755, September.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo G. Richiardi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "Analysis of Agent-based Models," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 135, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- White, Reilly & Marinakis, Yorgos & Islam, Nazrul & Walsh, Steven, 2020. "Is Bitcoin a currency, a technology-based product, or something else?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
- Berrin Aytac & S. Wu, 2013. "Characterization of demand for short life-cycle technology products," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 203(1), pages 255-277, March.
- Day Yang Liu & Wen Chun Tsai & Pei Leen Liu & Chung Yi Fang, 2021. "Determinants of sales revenue in innovation diffusion effects of Taiwan sports lottery during the FIFA World Cup 2018," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 10(4), pages 43-58, June.
- Frank M. Bass, 2004. "Comments on "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables The Bass Model"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1833-1840, December.
- Stefano Magrini & Alessandro Spiganti, 2021. "The Day After Covid-19: Implications for Growth, Specialization, and Inequality," Working Papers 2021:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D. & Cronin, J. Joseph, 2013. "Sport event innovativeness: Conceptualization, measurement, and its impact on consumer behavior," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 68-84.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Lionel Richefort, 2011.
"Diffusion of irrigation technologies: the role of mimicking behaviour and public incentives,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 43-48.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Lionel Richefort, 2010. "Diffusion of irrigation technologies: the role of mimicking behaviour and public incentives," Post-Print halshs-00537701, HAL.
- Yiwei Chen & Vivek F. Farias, 2013. "Simple Policies for Dynamic Pricing with Imperfect Forecasts," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(3), pages 612-624, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-consumption; Battery storage; Technology diffusion; Electricity system; Agent-based simulation; Model coupling;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitiip:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.iip.kit.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.iip.kit.edu/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.