Regulation and media monopoly: A case study of broadcast regulation in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. R. Kemal, 2002. "Regulatory Framework in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 319-332.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-12-13 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2011-12-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-REG-2011-12-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsp11:52339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: https://www.itsworld.org/ .