Bit-by-Bit Towards Unlimited: An Analysis of Zero Rating and Sponsored Data Practices of Internet Service Providers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- GAUTIER Axel, & SOMOGYI Robert,, 2018.
"Prioritization vs zero rating: Discrimination on the internet,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2018023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Gautier & Robert Somogyi, 2018. "Prioritization vs Zero-Rating: Discrimination on the Internet," CESifo Working Paper Series 7185, CESifo.
- Shane Greenstein & Martin Peitz & Tommaso Valletti, 2016.
"Net Neutrality: A Fast Lane to Understanding the Trade-Offs,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 127-150, Spring.
- Shane Greenstein & Martin Peitz & Tommaso Valletti, 2016. "Net Neutrality: A Fast Lane to Understanding the Trade-offs," NBER Working Papers 21950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenstein, Shane & Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2016. "Net neutrality: a fast lane to understanding the trade-offs," Working Papers 16-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- SOMOGYI, Robert, 2016. "The Economics of Zero-Rating and Net Neutrality," CORE Discussion Papers 2016047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2012.
"Network neutrality on the Internet: A two-sided market analysis,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 91-104.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-45, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Network Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Paper Series 727, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tag, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2018.
"Internet regulation, two-sided pricing, and sponsored data,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 31-62.
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Internet Regulation, Two-Sided Pricing, and Sponsored Data," TSE Working Papers 12-327, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2017.
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Internet Regulation, Two-Sided Pricing, and Sponsored Data," IDEI Working Papers 735, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2016.
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas & Weinhardt, Christof, 2013. "Net neutrality: A progress report," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 794-813.
- Soohyun Cho & Liangfei Qiu & Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, 2016. "Should Online Content Providers Be Allowed To Subsidize Content?—An Economic Analysis," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 580-595.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Monteiro, Francisco, 2020.
"Zero-rating and network effects,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 186(C).
- Hoernig, Steffen & Monteiro, Francisco, 2019. "Zero-Rating and Network Effects," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205182, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Steffen Hoernig; Francisco Monteiro, 2018. "Zero-rating, network effects, and capacity investments," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp627, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet access; data caps; zero rating; sponsored data; price discrimination; net neutrality; regulation; public policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-12-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PAY-2018-12-17 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse18:184965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.