The Economics of Zero-Rating and Net Neutrality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2018.
"Internet regulation, two-sided pricing, and sponsored data,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 31-62.
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Internet Regulation, Two-Sided Pricing, and Sponsored Data," IDEI Working Papers 735, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2016.
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Internet Regulation, Two-Sided Pricing, and Sponsored Data," TSE Working Papers 12-327, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2017.
- Jaunaux, Laure & Lebourges, Marc, 2018. "Zero rating and end-users' freedom of choice: An economic analysis," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184947, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Kim, Soo Jin & Yankelevich, Aleksandr, 2021. "Zero-Rating and Vertical Content Foreclosure," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Schnurr, Daniel & Wiewiorra, Lukas, 2018. "Bit-by-Bit Towards Unlimited: An Analysis of Zero Rating and Sponsored Data Practices of Internet Service Providers," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184965, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Emmanuel LORENZON, 2020. "Zero Rating, Content Quality and Network Capacity," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2020-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Hoernig, Steffen & Monteiro, Francisco, 2020.
"Zero-rating and network effects,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 186(C).
- Hoernig, Steffen & Monteiro, Francisco, 2019. "Zero-Rating and Network Effects," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205182, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Steffen Hoernig; Francisco Monteiro, 2018. "Zero-rating, network effects, and capacity investments," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp627, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsZero-rating; Sponsored Data; Net Neutrality; Data Cap; Capacity Constraint;
All these keywords.
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2017-02-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2017-02-12 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2017-02-12 (Marketing)
- NEP-PAY-2017-02-12 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-REG-2017-02-12 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2016047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alain GILLIS (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.