A new track for technology: Can ICT take care for healthier lifestyles?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 83-108, January.
- John Mark Boden & Cristiano Cagnin & Vicente Carabias Barcelo & Karel Haegeman & Timo-Topias Totti Könnölä, 2010. "Facing the Future: Time for the EU to meet Global Challenges," JRC Working Papers JRC56873, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised May 2010.
- Fabienne Abadie & Cristiano Codagnone & Marc van Lieshout & Corina Pascu & Peter Baum & Anssi Hoikkanen & José Antonio Valverde & Ioannis Maghiros, 2010. "Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems (SIMPHS) Market Structure and Innovation Dynamics," JRC Working Papers JRC62159, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordseHealth; Integrated Personal Health/Care services; sport; training; lifestyle related disease; innovation;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-12-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2011-12-13 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .