On assortative and disassortative mixing in scale-free networks: The case of interbank credit networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Masi, G. & Iori, G. & Caldarelli, G., 2006.
"A fitness model for the Italian interbank money market,"
06/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- G. De Masi & G. Iori & G. Caldarelli, 2006. "A fitness model for the Italian Interbank Money Market," Papers physics/0610108, arXiv.org.
- Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain, 2013.
"Central bank reserves and interbank market liquidity in the euro area,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 259-284.
- Durré, Alain & Beaupain, Renaud, 2012. "Nonlinear liquidity adjustments in the euro area overnight money market," Working Paper Series 1500, European Central Bank.
- Michael D. König & Claudio J. Tessone & Yves Zenou, 2010.
"From Assortative To Dissortative Networks: The Role Of Capacity Constraints,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(04), pages 483-499.
- Michael D. Konig & Claudio J. Tessone & Yves Zenou, "undated". "From Assortative to Dissortative Networks: The Role of Capacity Constraints," Working Papers CCSS-10-012, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- König, Michael & Tessone, Claudio J. & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "From Assortative to Dissortative Networks: The Role of Capacity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 8052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Grigat & Fabio Caccioli, 2017. "Reverse stress testing interbank networks," Papers 1702.08744, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- repec:spr:comgts:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10287-017-0293-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Bargigli & G. di Iasio & L. Infante & F. Lillo & F. Pierobon, 2015.
"The multiplex structure of interbank networks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 673-691, April.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni Di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2013. "The Multiplex Structure of Interbank Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_26.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2013. "The multiplex structure of interbank networks," Papers 1311.4798, arXiv.org.
- Schrader, Klaus & Bencek, David & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2013. "IfW-Krisencheck: Alles wieder gut in Griechenland?," Kiel Discussion Papers 522/523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paolo Barucca & Fabrizio Lillo, 2015. "The organization of the interbank network and how ECB unconventional measures affected the e-MID overnight market," Papers 1511.08068, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Lux, Thomas, 2014. "Emergence of a core-periphery structure in a simple dynamic model of the interbank market," Kiel Working Papers 1917, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yangbo Song & Mihaela Schaar, 2015. "Dynamic network formation with incomplete information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(2), pages 301-331, June.
- Paolo Barucca & Fabrizio Lillo, 2015. "Disentangling bipartite and core-periphery structure in financial networks," Papers 1511.08830, arXiv.org.
- Lux, Thomas, 2014. "Emergence of a Core-Periphery Structure in a Simple Dynamic Model of the Interbank Market," FinMaP-Working Papers 3, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
More about this item
Keywordsinterbank market; network models; scale-free networks; powerlaw;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:1830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .