Strukturwandel im baltischen Lebensmittelhandel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schrader, Klaus & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 1994. "Die baltischen Staaten auf dem Weg nach Europa: Lehren aus der Süderweiterung der EG," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 819, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jasjko, Danute, 1999. "Industrial organisation of the food industry in Latvia: results of an expert survey in the dairy and milling branches," IAMO Discussion Papers 22, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H., 2000.
"Lithuania's food demand during economic transition,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H., 2000. "Lithuania's food demand during economic transition," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 31-40, June.
- Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H., 2000. "Lithuania's Food Demand During Economic Transition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1715, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ferdaus Hossain & Helen H. Jensen, 2000. "Lithuania's Food Demand During Economic Transition," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp236, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Dirk Pilat, 1997. "Regulation and Performance in the Distribution Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 180, OECD Publishing.
- Borrmann, Christine & Plötz, Peter & Polkowski, Andreas, 1999. "Wirtschaftslage und Reformprozesse in Mittel- und Osteuropa: Estland - Lettland - Litauen," HWWA Reports 193, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Howard Smith, 2004. "Supermarket Choice and Supermarket Competition in Market Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(1), pages 235-263.
- Girgzdiene, Vilija, 1999. "Industrial organisation of the food industry in Lithuania: results of an expert survey in the dairy and sugar branch," IAMO Discussion Papers 21, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsLebensmittelhandel; Baltische Länder; Strukturwandel; Transformation; Food retailing and wholesaling; Baltic States; Structural Changes; Transition;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .