Towards a European Full Employment Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & Ulf Rinne & Klaus Zimmermann, 2013.
"Youth unemployment in old Europe: the polar cases of France and Germany,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Old Europe: The Polar Cases of France and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & Ulf Rinne & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Old Europe: The Polar Cases of France and Germany," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7k0plsobem9, Sciences Po.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2013.
"Is there a Trade-off between Employment and Productivity?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junankar, P.N. (Raja)., 2014. "Is there a trade-off between employment and productivity?," ILO Working Papers 994865223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ulf Rinne & Klaus F Zimmermann, 2013. "Is Germany the North Star of Labor Market Policy?," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(4), pages 702-729, December.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Dani Rodrik, 2011.
"Globalization, Structural Change and Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
17143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2012. "Globalization, structural change, and productivity growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sue Maguire & Bart Cockx & Juan Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Marcel Jansen & Izabela Styczyńska & Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Werner Eichhorst & Holger Hinte & Ulf Rinne, 2013. "Youth unemployment," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 48(4), pages 196-235, July.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2012. "The Role of Labor-Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(2).
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & RodrÃguez-Planas, NÃºria & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2013.
"Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 9(1–2), pages 1-157, December.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Schmidl, Ricarda & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training," IZA Discussion Papers 6890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ulf Rinne & Klaus Zimmermann, 2012.
"Another economic miracle? The German labor market and the Great Recession,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Another Economic Miracle? The German Labor Market and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 6250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; full employment; future of work; robotization; fair work; work-sharing; employment regulations; basic income; vocational training;
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-04-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .