The Role of Labor-Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea De Michelis & Marcello Estevão & Beth Anne Wilson, 2013. "Productivity or Employment: Is It a Choice?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 25, pages 41-60, Spring.
- Renzo Orsi & Francesco Turino, 2014.
"The last fifteen years of stagnation in Italy: a business cycle accounting perspective,"
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 469-494, September.
- R. Orsi & F. Turino, 2010. "The last fifteen years of stagnation in Italy: A Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," Working Papers 707, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2012.
"Labour share and employment protection in European economies,"
43058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2012. "Labour Shares and Employment Protection in European Economies," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 111/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2016. "Working Paper 06-16 - Young Firms and Industry Dynamics in Belgium," Working Papers 1606, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- repec:pra:mprapa:43050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Long-Term Growth in Europe: What Difference does the Crisis Make?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 224(1), pages 14-28, May.
- Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2016. "The productivity slowdown puzzle of European countries: a focus on Italy," Working Papers 1606, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2013.
"Is there a Trade-off between Employment and Productivity?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junankar, P.N. (Raja)., 2014. "Is there a trade-off between employment and productivity?," ILO Working Papers 994865223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Mody, Ashoka, 2012. "Test of the German resilience," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2018. "Towards a European Full Employment Policy," GLO Discussion Paper Series 191, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lorenzo Codogno & Francesco Felici, "undated". "Assessing Italy's Reform Challenges:What Do Growth Accounting and Structural Indicators Say?," Working Papers 8, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2012. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: A Survey Of The Main Causes," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 395-419, July.
- Palazuelos, Enrique & Fernández, Rafael, 2009. "Demand, employment, and labour productivity in the European economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Buiatti, C. & Duarte, J. B. & Saenz, L. F., 2017. "Why is Europe Falling Behind? Structural Transformation and Services' Productivity Differences between Europe and the U.S," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1708, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Ashoka Mody, 2012. "Tests of German Resilience," IMF Working Papers 12/239, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; employment; productivity-employment tradeoff; european stagnation; mediterranean economies; labor market flexibility; european policy reforms; participation of women;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:review:v:3:y:2012:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.