The effects of financial development on income inequality and poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2008. "Finance and economic opportunity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4468, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:28-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveco:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:113-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Jauch & Sebastian Watzka, 2016. "Financial development and income inequality: a panel data approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 291-314, August.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016.
"Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence,"
KOF Working papers
16-410, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 530, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and Income Inequality: A Review and New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6079, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2017.
"The Circular Relationship Between Inequality, Leverage, And Financial Crises,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 463-496, April.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2014. "The Circulare Relationship between inequality, Leverage and Financial Crisis," Working Papers halshs-01204821, HAL.
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Jérôme HERICOURT, 2015. "The Circular Relationship between Inequality, Leverage, and Financial Crisis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1968, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2016. "The Circular Relationship between Inequality, Leverage, and Financial Crises," Working Papers halshs-01251360, HAL.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2016. "The circular relationship between inequality, leverage and financial crises," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01375654, HAL.
- Muhammad Shahbaz, 2013. "Financial Development, Economics Growth, Income Inequality Nexus: A Case Study of Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(3), pages 24-47, March.
- Campos, Nauro F & De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2017. "Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 11159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Faridul Islam, 2011.
"Financial Development And Income Inequality In Pakistan: An Application Of Ardl Approach,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 35-58, March.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam, Faridul, 2011. "Financial development and income inequality in Pakistan: An application of ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 28222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaidi Nasreddine & Sami Mensi, 2016. "Financial Development and Income Inequality: The Linear versus the Nonlinear Hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 609-626.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Talat Afza & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir, 2013. "Financial Development, Domestic Savings and Poverty Reduction in Pakistan: Using Cointegration and Granger Causality Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(5), pages 59-73, May.
- Nauro F. Campos & Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2017. "Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6812, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial development; inequality; poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .