Determinants of service quality in bureaucracy: Parkinson's theory at work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKee, Michael & Wintrobe, Ronald, 1993. "The decline of organizations and the rise of administrators : Parkinson's Law in theory and practice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 309-327, July.
- Genaro J. Gutierrez & Panagiotis Kouvelis, 1991. "Parkinson's Law and Its Implications for Project Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 990-1001, August.
- Lindsay, Cotton M & Feigenbaum, Bernard, 1984. "Rationing by Waiting Lists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 404-417, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBureaucracy; Parkinson's law; Waiting time; Service Quality; Queueing Theory;
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:200711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .