On the Basic Proposition of X-Efficiency Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- David Neumark, 2004.
"Living Wages: Protection for or Protection from Low-Wage Workers?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 27-51, October.
- David Neumark, 2001. "Living Wages: Protection For or Protection From Low-Wage Workers?," NBER Working Papers 8393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andy Cosh & Xiaolan Fu & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Management characteristics, collaboration and innovative efficiency: evidence from UK survey data," Working Papers wp311, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & Schwesinger, Georg, 2010. "How corporate cultures coevolve with the business environment: The case of firm growth crises and industry evolution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 465-480, December.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2009. "How Corporate Cultures Coevolve with the Business Environment: The Case of Firm Growth Crises and Industry Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2010. "How Corporate Cultures Coevolve with the Business Environment: The Case of Firm Growth Crises and Industry Evolution," Post-Print hal-00911833, HAL.
- John Formby & James Keeler & Paul Thistle, 1988. "X-efficiency, rent-seeking and social costs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 115-126, May.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013. "Economic Performance under NAFTA: A Firm-Level Analysis of the Trade-productivity Linkages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 180-193.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2000. "Inefficient banks or inefficient assets," Working Papers 0005, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Dec 2000.
- Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee, 2009. "International management, political arena and dispersed entrepreneurship in the MNC," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 287-299, July.
- Xiaolan Fu & V. N. Balasubramanyam, 2003. "Township and Village Enterprises in China," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 27-46.
- V N Balasubramanyam & X Fu, 2002. "Township and village enterprises in China," Working Papers 539923, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ihsan Isik & Ugur Meleke & Ebru Isik, 2002. "Liberalization, Ownership and Productivity in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 0218, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Jun 2002.
- Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 1998. "School Finance Reform: Aid Formulas and Equity Objectives," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(2), pages 239-262, June.
- Cinzia Daraio, 2017. "A framework for the Assessment of Research and its impacts," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Iacovone, Leonardo, 2012. "The better you are the stronger it makes you: Evidence on the asymmetric impact of liberalization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 474-485.
- Iacovone, Leonardo, 2009. "The better you are the stronger it makes you : evidence on the asymmetric impact of liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4930, The World Bank.
- Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 1998. "School Finance Reform: Aid Formulas and Equity Objectives," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 239-62, June.
- Andrew Smyth, 2016. "Competition, Cost Innovation, and X-inefficiency in Experimental Markets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(3), pages 307-331, May.
- Mª Pilar García-Alcober & Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Diego Prior & Manuel Illueca, 2014. "Cost and revenue efficiency in Spanish banking: What distributions show," Working Papers 2014/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 1988. "Möglichkeiten der Deregulierung des Schienenverkehrs der Deutschen Bundesbahn: die Option des Wettbewerbs im Schienennetz," Kiel Working Papers 314, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Justyna Brzezicka & Radosław Wisniewski, 2014. "Homo Oeconomicus and Behavioral Economics," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(4), December.
- Manevska-Tasevska, Gordana, 2011. "Efficiency analysis of commercial grape-producing family farms in the Republic of Macedonia," Department of Economics publications 8496, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:2:p:328-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed