Time strategies in environmental innovation policy: the case of the mobile fuel cell and hydrogen infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Graichen & Till Requate, 2005.
"Der steinige Weg von der Theorie in die Praxis des Emissionshandels: Die EU-Richtlinie zum CO_2-Emissionshandel und ihre nationale Umsetzung,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(1), pages 41-56, February.
- Graichen, Patrick & Requate, Till, 2003. "Der steinige Weg von der Theorie in die Praxis des Emissionshandels: Die EU-Richtlinie zum CO2-Emissions-handel und ihre nationale Umsetzung," Economics Working Papers 2003-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Pizer, William & Kruger, Joseph, 2004. "The EU Emissions Trading Directive: Opportunities and Potential Pitfalls," Discussion Papers dp-04-24, Resources For the Future.
- Jos Sijm & Karsten Neuhoff & Yihsu Chen, 2006. "CO 2 cost pass-through and windfall profits in the power sector," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 49-72.
- Schleich, Joachim & Cremer, Clemens, 2007. "Using benchmarking for the primary allocation of EU allowances - an application to the German power sector," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S6/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Bohringer, Christoph & Hoffmann, Tim & Manrique-de-Lara-Penate, Casiano, 2006. "The efficiency costs of separating carbon markets under the EU emissions trading scheme: A quantitative assessment for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 44-61, January.
- Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff, 2006.
"Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 7-30.
- Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0645, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jos Sijm & Karsten Neuhoff & Yihsu Chen, 2006.
"CO 2 cost pass-through and windfall profits in the power sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 49-72.
- Sijm, J. & Neuhoff, K. & Chen, Y., 2006. "CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cameron Hepburn & Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff & Felix Matthes & Maximilien Tse, 2006.
"Auctioning of EU ETS phase II allowances: how and why?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 137-160.
- Hepburn, C. & Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K. & Matthes , F. & Tse, M., 2006. "Auctioning of EU ETS Phase II allowances: how and why?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0644, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peterson, Sonja, 2006. "Efficient abatement in separated carbon markets: A theoretical and quantitative analysis of the EU emissions trading scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1271, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boemare, Catherine & Quirion, Philippe, 2002.
"Implementing greenhouse gas trading in Europe: lessons from economic literature and international experiences,"
Elsevier, pages 213-230.
- Catherine Boemare & Philippe Quirion, 2002. "Implementing greenhouse gas trading in Europe: lessons from economic literature and international experiences," Post-Print halshs-00007264, HAL.
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Hoppe, Christian & Schleich, Joachim & Seifert, Stefan, 2004. "The role of auctions and forward markets in the EU," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-59, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1985. "Effluent regulation and long-run optimality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-116, June.
- Christoph Bohringer & Tim Hoffmann & Andreas Lange & Andreas Loschel & Ulf Moslener, 2005. "Assessing Emission Regulation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nill, Jan & Kemp, Ren, 2009. "Evolutionary approaches for sustainable innovation policies: From niche to paradigm?," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 668-680.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s42007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.