The economics of gateway technologies and network evolution: Lessons from electricity supply history
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Kemp, 1999. "Spontaneous Change, Unpredictability and Consumption Externalities: a Dynamic Approach to Consumer Choice," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 2(3), pages 1-1.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "The dynamics of technological change in UK retail banking services: An evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Fabio Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008.
"One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 301-322.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," SERIES 0004, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2002.
- Manenti, Fabio M. & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 136, Royal Economic Society.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0068, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fabio M. Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," Industrial Organization 0205001, EconWPA, revised 04 Oct 2002.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2014. "Standard wars, tied standards, and network externality induced path dependence in the ICT sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 309-320.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012.
"Determinants of renewable energy innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation,"
Sciences Po publications
2012-05, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: Environmental Policies vs. Market Regulation," Working Papers 201204, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jongseok Lee & Jeho Lee & Habin Lee, 2003. "Exploration and Exploitation in the Presence of Network Externalities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 553-570, April.
- Blankart, Charles B. & Knieps, Gunter, 1995. "Market-oriented open network provision," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 283-296, September.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1370-1386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo & Naucler, Catarina & Stahl, Riitta & Tikkanen, Marianne & Bådenlid, Alexandra & Seppälä, Jane, 2016. "Industrial Blockchain Platforms: An Exercise in Use Case Development in the Energy Industry," ETLA Working Papers 43, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"Mapping technological trajectories as patent citation networks. An application to data communication standards,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 311-336.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Mapping Technological Trajectories as Patent Citation Networks. An application to Data Communication Standards," SPRU Working Paper Series 166, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Roberto Fontana, 2000. "Determinants of Innovation and Competition of Component System Technologies in the Local Area Network Industry," KITeS Working Papers 117, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2000.
- Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The dynamic implications of increasing returns: Technological change and path dependent inefficiency," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 733-752, October.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Flandreau, Marc & Mehl, Arnaud & Chitu, Livia, 2017.
"International Currencies Past, Present, and Future: Two Views from Economic History,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780190659455.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2014. "International Currencies Past, Present and Future: Two Views from Economic History," Working Papers 2014-31, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Atul Nerkar, 2003. "Old Is Gold? The Value of Temporal Exploration in the Creation of New Knowledge," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 211-229, February.
- C. Antonelli, 2007.
"Localized Technological Change,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Technological Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200305, University of Turin.
- Thomas Lyon & Nathan Wilson, 2012. "Capture or contract? The early years of electric utility regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 225-241, December.
- Robert Boyer & André Orléan, 1991. "Les transformations des conventions salariales entre théorie et histoire : d'Henry Ford au fordisme," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(2), pages 233-272.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1993. "Altruism and Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 156-161, May.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1234-1254 is not listed on IDEAS
- den Hartigh, Erik & Ortt, J. Roland & van de Kaa, Geerten & Stolwijk, Claire C.M., 2016. "Platform control during battles for market dominance: The case of Apple versus IBM in the early personal computer industry," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 4-12.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1996. "Do converters facilitate the transition to a new incompatible technology? A dynamic analysis of converters," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 825-835, October.
- Schoder, Detlef, 2000. "Forecasting the success of telecommunication services in the presence of network effects," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-200, June.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1996. "Standardization and experimentation: Ex ante vs. ex post standardization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 273-290, September.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09j0h0ji242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Productivity growth prospects and the new economy in historical perspective," Economic History 0502005, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:3:y:1988:i:2:p:165-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.