Using Tax Incentives to Support Thermal Retrofits in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:65:y:1971:i:04:p:991-1017_13 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Srinivasan, Sandhya & Goel, Shobhit & Nelson, David, 2017. "The effectiveness of federal renewable policies in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 538-550.
- Feser, Daniel & Bizer, Kilian & Rudolph-Cleff, Annette & Schulze, Joachim, 2016. "Energy audits in a private firm environment: Energy efficiency consultants' cost calculation for innovative technologies in the housing sector," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 275, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Trivedi, Saurabh & Srinivasan, Sandhya & Goel, Shobhit & Nelson, David, 2016. "Cost-effective policies for reaching India's 2022 renewable targets," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 255-268.
More about this item
Keywordsthermal retrofit; tax credits;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:65870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .