Energy tax credits and residential conservation investment: Evidence from panel data
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Metcalf, Gilbert & Feldstein, Martin, 1987.
"The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending,"
2766699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Metcalf, Gilbert E, 1987. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 710-36, August.
- Martin Feldstein & Gilbert Metcalf, 1986. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," NBER Working Papers 1791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, Ruth C & Kaserman, David L, 1983. "Housing Market Capitalization of Energy-Saving Durable Goods Investments," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 374-86, July.
- Walsh, Michael J., 1989. "Energy tax credits and housing improvement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 275-284, October.
- Gates, Robin W., 1983. "Investing in energy conservation : Are homeowners passing up high yields?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-71, March.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Henson, Steven E., 1988. "The distributional effects of the Federal Energy Tax Act," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 191-212, September.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 225-38, January.
- Dinan, Terry M. & Miranowski, John A., 1989. "Estimating the implicit price of energy efficiency improvements in the residential housing market: A hedonic approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1979. "Individual Discount Rates and the Purchase and Utilization of Energy-Using Durables," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 33-54, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:57:y:1995:i:2:p:201-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.