A Network-based View of the U.S. Energy Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasco M. Carvalho, 2014.
"From Micro to Macro via Production Networks,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Vasco M. Carvalho, 2014. "From Micro to Macro via Production Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1467, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vasco Carvalho, 2014. "From micro to macro via production networks," Economics Working Papers 1449, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Networks in the Understanding of Economic Behaviors," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Vasco M. Carvalho, 2014. "From Micro to Macro via Production Networks," Working Papers 793, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork analysis; input/output;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-03-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HME-2016-03-10 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2016-03-10 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:128144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.