Report NEP-HME-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2016. "Money, Power, and Monetary Regimes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_861, Levy Economics Institute.
- Diogo Lourenço & Mário Graça Moura, 2016. "The Economic Problem of a Community: ontological reflections inspired by the Socialist Calculation Debate," FEP Working Papers 572, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2015. "Theories of finance and financial crisis – Lessons for the Great Recession," Working papers wpaper126, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1410, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Quentin Perrier & Philippe Quirion, 2016. "La transition énergétique est-elle favorable aux branches à fort contenu en emploi ? Une approche input-output pour la France," Working Papers 2016.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Bullón, David & Mena, Tayutic & Meng, Bo & Sánchez, Natalia & Vargas, Henry & Inomata, Satoshi, 2015. "Using the input-output approach to measure participation in GVCs : the case of Costa Rica," IDE Discussion Papers 529, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sproule, Kathryn & Kieran, Caitlin & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Doss, Cheryl, 2015. "Gender, headship, and the life cycle: Landownership in four Asian countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 1481, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2016. "Modelos de estado desenvolvimentista," Textos para discussão 412, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Arora, Vipin & Sendich, Elizabeth & Teng, Julia, 2016. "A Network-based View of the U.S. Energy Sector," EconStor Research Reports 128144, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2015. "The regulatory practice of the French financial regulator, 2006-2011. From substantive to procedural financial regulation?," Post-Print hal-01276504, HAL.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2015.
"Kontribusi Sarjana Muslim bagi Peradaban Eropa: Melacak Akar Sejarah dan Perkembangan Ekonomi
[Muslim Scholars Contribution for European Civilization: The Roots of History and Economic Development ," MPRA Paper 69672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2015.