Arbeitsplatzoffensive für Afrika
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Stepping Up Skills for More Jobs and Higher Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27892, The World Bank.
- Louise Fox & Melissa Sekkel Gaal, 2008. "Working Out of Poverty : Job Creation and the Quality of Growth in Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6434.
- Louise Fox & Cleary Haines & Jorge Huerta Munoz & Alun H. Thomas, 2013. "Africa's Got Work to Do; Employment Prospects in the New Century," IMF Working Papers 13/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Kathrin Berensmann & Florence Dafe & Ulrich Volz, 2015. "Developing local currency bond markets for long-term development financing in Sub-Saharan Africa," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3-4), pages 350-378.
- Szirmai A. & Gebreeyesus M. & Guadagno F. & Verspagen B., 2013. "Promoting productive employment in Sub‐Saharan Africa : a review of the literature," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Arne Bigsten & Måns Söderbom, 2011. "Industrial Strategies for Economic Recovery and Long-term Growth in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 23(2), pages 161-171.
- Xinshen Diao & Margaret McMillan & Dani Rodrik, 2017.
"The Recent Growth Boom in Developing Economies: A Structural Change Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
23132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "The Recent Growth Boom in Developing Economies: A Structural-Change Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sam Jones & John Page & Abebe Shimeles & Finn Tarp & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2015. "Priorities for Boosting Employment in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence for Mozambique," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 27(S1), pages 56-70, October.
- repec:zbw:diestu:96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvana Tordo & Michael Warner & Osmel E. Manzano & Yahya Anouti, 2013. "Local Content in the Oil and Gas Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15930.
- Sally Murray, 2017. "New technologies create opportunities," WIDER Working Paper Series 156, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Simone Tagliapietra, 2017. "Electrifying Africa: how to make Europe’s contribution count," Policy Contributions 20882, Bruegel.
- H. Schmitz & P. Knorringa, 2000. "Learning from Global Buyers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 177-205.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Kulke, Elmar & Reeg, Caroline & Peterskovsky, Lisa & Hampel-Milagrosa, Aimée, 2016. "Making retail modernisation in developing countries inclusive: a development policy perspective," Discussion Papers 2/2016, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- repec:zbw:diestu:95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gehrke, Esther & Hartwig, Renate, 2015. "How can public works programmes create sustainable employment?," Discussion Papers 11/2015, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- repec:zbw:diestu:94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Louise & Oviedo, Ana Maria, 2008. "Institutions and labor market outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4721, The World Bank.
- Tilman Altenburg & Wilfried Lütkenhorst, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14726, April.
- Hinh T. Dinh & Vincent Palmade & Vandana Chandra & Frances Cossar, 2012.
"Light Manufacturing in Africa : Targeted Policies to Enhance Private Investment and Create Jobs
[L’industrie légère en Afrique : Politiques ciblées pour susciter l’investissement privé et créer des," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2245.
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Kamanda, Josey Ondieki, 2017. "Beyond the agroecological and sustainable agricultural intensification debate: is blended sustainability the way forward?," Discussion Papers 16/2017, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Brandi, Clara, 2017. "Handel und Umweltschutz: Chancen und Risiken," Discussion Papers 22/2017, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
More about this item
KeywordsStrukturwandel; wirtschaftliche Entwicklung und Beschäftigung;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:diedps:232017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ditubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.