Regulating Television and the Case of Football World Cup
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Spence & Bruce Owen, 1977. "Television Programming, Monopolistic Competition, and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 103-126.
More about this item
KeywordsPay-TV; Football; Media economics; Advertising; Applied Game Theory; EU-Directive 89/552/EEC;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:csledp:9803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fosaade.html .