Overcoming barriers to urban adaptation through international cooperation? Modes and design properties under the UNFCCC
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J., 1999. "Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- Stine Aakre & Dirk Rubbelke, 2010. "Objectives of public economic policy and the adaptation to climate change," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(6), pages 767-791.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2012. "Agricultural technologies for climate change in developing countries: Policy options for innovation and technology diffusion," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 114-123.
- Rübbelke, Dirk T.G., 2011.
"International support of climate change policies in developing countries: Strategic, moral and fairness aspects,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1470-1480, June.
- Dirk Rübbelke, 2011. "International Support of Climate Change Policies in Developing Countries: Strategic, Moral and Fairness Aspects," Working Papers 2011-02, BC3.
- Kalikoski, Daniela C. & Quevedo Neto, Pedro & Almudi, Tiago, 2010. "Building adaptive capacity to climate variability: The case of artisanal fisheries in the estuary of the Patos Lagoon, Brazil," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 742-751, July.
- Boris Braun & Tibor Aßheuer, 2011. "Floods in megacity environments: vulnerability and coping strategies of slum dwellers in Dhaka/Bangladesh," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 58(2), pages 771-787, August.
- Oliver Schenker & Gunter Stephan, 2012.
"International Trade and the Adaptation to Climate Change and Variability,"
dp1201, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Stephan, Gunter & Schenker, Oliver, 2012. "International trade and the adaptation to climate change and variability," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-008, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Bals & Koko Warner & Sonja Butzengeiger, 2006. "Insuring the uninsurable: design options for a climate change funding mechanism," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 637-647, November.
- Klaus Eisenack & Rebecca Stecker, 2012. "A framework for analyzing climate change adaptations as actions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 243-260, March.
- Nicolina Lamhauge & Elisa Lanzi & Shardul Agrawala, 2012. "Monitoring and Evaluation for Adaptation: Lessons from Development Co-operation Agencies," OECD Environment Working Papers 38, OECD Publishing.
- Benjamin Collier & Jerry Skees & Barry Barnett, 2009. "Weather Index Insurance and Climate Change: Opportunities and Challenges in Lower Income Countries," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 34(3), pages 401-424, July.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monalisa Chatterjee, 2010. "Slum dwellers response to flooding events in the megacities of India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 337-353, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2013. "A diagnostic approach to the institutional analysis of climate adaptation," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2013, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
More about this item
KeywordsBarriers to Climate Adaptation; International Cooperation; Design Properties; Archetypes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cenwps:032012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wffrede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.