Parallel computing techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Racine, Jeff, 2002. "Parallel distributed kernel estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 293-302, August.
- Swann, Christopher A, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Parallel Computing: An Introduction to MPI," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 145-178, April.
- Murphy, K. & Clint, M. & Perrott, R. H., 1999. "Re-engineering statistical software for efficient parallel execution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 441-456, October.
- Jones, H. & Mitra, G. & Parkinson, D. & Spinks, T., 1999. "A parallel implementation of the maximum likelihood method in positron emission tomography image reconstruction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 417-439, October.
- Christofides, A. & Tanyi, B. & Christofides, S. & Whobrey, D. & Christofides, N., 1999. "The optimal discretization of probability density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 475-486, October.
- Bull, J. M. & Riley, G. D. & Rasbash, J. & Goldstein, H., 1999. "Parallel implementation of a multilevel modelling package," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 457-474, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:caseps:200427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.