Parallel distributed kernel estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Creel, 2008.
"Estimation of Dynamic Latent Variable Models Using Simulated Nonparametric Moments,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
725.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Jun 2008.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2009. "Estimation of Dynamic Latent Variable Models Using Simulated Nonparametric Moments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 792.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ichimura, Tsuyoshi & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2010. "A fast algorithm for computing least-squares cross-validations for nonparametric conditional kernel density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3404-3410, December.
- McNicholas, P.D. & Murphy, T.B. & McDaid, A.F. & Frost, D., 2010. "Serial and parallel implementations of model-based clustering via parsimonious Gaussian mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 711-723, March.
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 107-128, October.
- Michael Creel, 2016. "A Note on Julia and MPI, with Code Examples," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 535-546, October.
- Nakano, Junji, 2004. "Parallel computing techniques," Papers 2004,27, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:40:y:2002:i:2:p:293-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.