Standortanforderungen von Internet-Start-ups: Eine diskursanalytische Untersuchung am Beispiel der Internetökonomie in Berlin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davila, Antonio & Foster, George & Gupta, Mahendra, 2003. "Venture capital financing and the growth of startup firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 689-708, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bijedić, Teita & Haase, Inga & Müller, Anna, 2018. "Regionale Gründungsumfelder am Beispiel ausgewählter Hot-Spots," IfM-Materialien 265, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
More about this item
KeywordsStartups; Internet; Standortanforderungen; kreative urbane Milieus; Diskursanalyse; Berlin; startups; internet; location requirements; creative urban milieu; discourse analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2015-07-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2015-07-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GER-2015-07-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2015-07-11 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:brebwr:12014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.regionalentwicklung.uni-bremen.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.