Report NEP-ENT-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015. "Does Persistence in Start-up Activity Reflect Persistence in Social Capital?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Blumberg, Boris F. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2015. "Roads Leading to Self-Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self-Made Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 9155, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cueto, Begona & Pruneda, Gabriel, 2015. "Job Satisfaction of Wage and Self-Employed workers. Do preferences make a difference?," MPRA Paper 65432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2015. "Cross-country evidence on start-up dynamics," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/6, OECD Publishing.
- NISHITATENO Shuhei, 2015. "Market Structure and Entry: Evidence from the intermediate goods market," Discussion papers 15081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Levine,Ross Eric & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2015. "Capital market financing, firm growth, and firm size distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7353, The World Bank.
- Van Roy, Vincent & Vertesy, Daniel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2015. "Innovation and Employment in Patenting Firms: Empirical Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Orman, Cuneyt, 2015. "Organization of innovation and capital markets," MPRA Paper 65441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2015.
- Hufner, Daniel & Mossig, Ivo, 2014. "Standortanforderungen von Internet-Start-ups: Eine diskursanalytische Untersuchung am Beispiel der Internetökonomie in Berlin," Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsgeographie und Regionalentwicklung 1-2014, Universität Bremen, Institut für Geographie.