Clustering Methods for Real Estate Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip McCann & Stephen Lee, 2005.
"The Implications for Regional Investment of Diversification Strategies in Commercial Real Estate Portfolios,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p473, European Regional Science Association.
- Philip McCann & Stephen Lee, 2005. "The Implications for Regional Investment of Diversification Strategies in CommercialR eal Estate Portfolios," ERES eres2005_254, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kristin Wellner & Matthias Thomas, 2004. "Diversification Benefits from European Direct Real Estate Investment with a Special Focus on the German Market," ERES eres2004_231, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Mark Gallagher & Asieh Mansour, 2000. "An Analysis of Hotel Real Estate Market Dynamics," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 133-164.
- Peter Byrne, 2005. "A Geography of the UK Commercial Property Market," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-17, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1999. "Using state indexes to define economic regions in the U.S," Working Papers 99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Janet K. Tandy & Leon Shilton, 1999. "Risk Assessment Steeplechase: Hurdles to Becoming a Target Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 127-150.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Goetzmann, William N., 1997. "Mutual fund styles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 373-399, March.
- Jacques Gordon & Paige MosbaughTodd Canter & Todd Canter, 1996. "Integrating Regional Economic Indicators with the Real Estate Cycle," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 469-501.
- David C. Wheeler & Antonio Páez & Jamie Spinney & Lance A. Waller, 2014. "A Bayesian approach to hedonic price analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 663-683, August.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2004. "A redefinition of economic regions in the U.S," Working Papers 04-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2003. "An alternative definition of economic regions in the U.S. based on similarities in state business cycles," Working Papers 03-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 211-232, May.
- Darren Hayunga & R. Pace, 2010. "Spatial Statistics Applied to Commercial Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 103-125, August.
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Piet Eichholtz & Hans Op t Veld & Mark Schweitzer, "undated". "Outperformance: Does Managerial Specialization Pay?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- William Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel & Susan Wachter, 1999. "Do Cities and Suburbs Cluster?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm115, Yale School of Management, revised 01 May 1999.
- Yongheng Deng & Jeffrey D. Fisher & Anthony B. Sanders & Brent Smith, 2003.
"Estimation of NOI Growth, Volatility and Clustering by MSA,"
8613, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Yongheng Deng & Anthony B. Sanders & Brent Smith, 2004. "Estimation of NOI Growth, Volatility and Clustering by MSA," ERES eres2004_523, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .