Clustering Methods for Real Estate Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Asabere, Paul K & Huffman, Forrest E & Mehdian, Seyed, 1994. "The Adverse Impacts of Local Historic Designation: The Case of Small Apartment Buildings in Philadelphia," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 225-234, May.
- Clapp, John M. & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 1998. "Residential Hedonic Models: A Rational Expectations Approach to Age Effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 415-437, November.
- Peter V. Schaeffer & Cecily Ahern Millerick, 1991. "The Impact of Historic District Designation on Property Values: An Empirical Study," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 5(4), pages 301-312, November.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 474-475.
- David E. Clark & William E. Herrin, 1997. "Historical Preservation Districts and Home Sale Prices: Evidence from the Sacramento Housing Market," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(1), pages 29-48, Summer.
- Robin M. Leichenko & N. Edward Coulson & David Listokin, 2001. "Historic Preservation and Residential Property Values: An Analysis of Texas Cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(11), pages 1973-1987, October.
- Deborah Ann Ford, 1989. "The Effect of Historic District Designation on Single-Family Home Prices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, pages 353-362.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2003. "An alternative definition of economic regions in the U.S. based on similarities in state business cycles," Working Papers 03-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Philip McCann & Stephen Lee, 2005. "The Implications for Regional Investment of Diversification Strategies in CommercialR eal Estate Portfolios," ERES eres2005_254, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Philip McCann & Stephen Lee, 2005. "The Implications for Regional Investment of Diversification Strategies in Commercial Real Estate Portfolios," ERSA conference papers ersa05p473, European Regional Science Association.
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 211-232.
- Kristin Wellner & Matthias Thomas, 2004. "Diversification Benefits from European Direct Real Estate Investment with a Special Focus on the German Market," ERES eres2004_231, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Darren Hayunga & R. Pace, 2010. "Spatial Statistics Applied to Commercial Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 103-125, August.
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Mark Gallagher & Asieh Mansour, 2000. "An Analysis of Hotel Real Estate Market Dynamics," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 133-164.
- Peter Byrne, 2005. "A Geography of the UK Commercial Property Market," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-17, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1999. "Using state indexes to define economic regions in the U.S," Working Papers 99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Janet K. Tandy & Leon Shilton, 1999. "Risk Assessment Steeplechase: Hurdles to Becoming a Target Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 127-150.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Goetzmann, William N., 1997. "Mutual fund styles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 373-399.
- Jacques Gordon & Paige MosbaughTodd Canter & Todd Canter, 1996. "Integrating Regional Economic Indicators with the Real Estate Cycle," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 469-501.
- Kahn, Charles M & Roberds, William, 1998.
"Payment System Settlement and Bank Incentives,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 845-870.
- Piet Eichholtz & Hans Op t Veld & Mark Schweitzer, "undated". "Outperformance: Does Managerial Specialization Pay?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1996. "Payment system settlement and bank incentives," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 96-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1997. "Payment system settlement and bank incentives," Proceedings 537, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2004. "A redefinition of economic regions in the U.S," Working Papers 04-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- William Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel & Susan Wachter, 1999. "Do Cities and Suburbs Cluster?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm115, Yale School of Management, revised 01 May 1999.
- Yongheng Deng & Jeffrey D. Fisher & Anthony B. Sanders & Brent Smith, 2003.
"Estimation of NOI Growth, Volatility and Clustering by MSA,"
8613, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Yongheng Deng & Anthony B. Sanders & Brent Smith, 2004. "Estimation of NOI Growth, Volatility and Clustering by MSA," ERES eres2004_523, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:23:y:1995:i:3:p:271-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.