No imitation - on local and group interaction, learning and reciprocity in prisoners\
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eshel, I. & Samuelson, L. & Shaked, A., 1996.
"Altruists, Egoists and Hooligans in a Local Interaction Model,"
9612r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Eshel, I. & Samuelson, L. & Shaked, A., 1996. "Altruists, Egoists and Hooligans in a Local Interaction Model," Working papers 9612, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver, 1999.
"Simultaneous evolution of learning rules and strategies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 295-312, November.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver, 1996. "Simultaneous Evolution of Learning Rules and Strategies," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-46, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver, 1998. "Simultaneous evolution of learning rules and strategies," Papers 98-46, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Antoni Bosch-DomËnech & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2003.
"Imitation of successful behaviour in cournot markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(487), pages 495-524, April.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1998. "Imitation of succesful behavior in Cournot markets," Economics Working Papers 269, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 848-881, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kene Boun My & Alban Verchere & Stephane Bertrand, 2009.
"Does Bilateralism Foster Co-operation in Europe? An Experimental Approach of Comparative Merits of Bilateralism and Multilateralism,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 891-910, September.
- Alban Verchère & K. Boun My & S. Bertrand, 2009. "Does bilateralism foster cooperation in Europe? An experimental approach of comparative merits of bilateralism and multilateralis," Post-Print hal-00430101, HAL.
- Alban Verchère & Kene Bounmy & Stéphane Bertrand, 2009. "Does bilateralism foster cooperation in Europe ? An experimental approach of comparative merits of bilateralism and multilateralism," Post-Print hal-01452287, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal interaction; experiments; prisoner's dilemma; learning; reinforcement; repeated games;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2003-05-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2003-05-18 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2003-05-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2003-05-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:03-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .