Repeated Game Strategies in Local and Group Prisoner`s Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kirchkamp, Oliver & Nagel, Rosemarie, 2001. "Repeated game strategies in local and group prisoner's dilemma," Papers 00-50, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eshel, Ilan & Samuelson, Larry & Shaked, Avner, 1998. "Altruists, Egoists, and Hooligans in a Local Interaction Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 157-179, March.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver, 1999.
"Simultaneous evolution of learning rules and strategies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 295-312, November.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver, 1996. "Simultaneous Evolution of Learning Rules and Strategies," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-46, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver, 1998. "Simultaneous evolution of learning rules and strategies," Papers 98-46, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 848-881, September.
- Keser, Claudia & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Berninghaus, Siegfried K., 1998. "Coordination and local interaction: experimental evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 269-275, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal interaction; experiments; prisoner;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2001-07-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2001-07-13 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:00-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .