To what extent fuzzy set theory and structural equation modelling can measure functionings? An application to child well being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Alberto Magni & Giovanni Mastroleo & Marina Vignola & Gisella Facchinetti, 2009. "Strategic options and expert systems: a fruitful marriage," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 006122, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Michelle Lalla & Gisella Facchinetti & Giovanni Mastroleo, 2005. "Ordinal scales and fuzzy set systems to measure agreement: An application to the evaluation of teaching activity," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 577-601, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2007. "Children capabilities: A structural equation model for India," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 436-450, June.
- Tindara Addabbo & Gisella Facchinetti, 2013. "Fuzzy logic and the capability approach," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0106, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Cracolici, M. Francesca & Nijkamp, Peter, 2005. "Attractiveness and Effectiveness of Competing Tourist Areas: A Study on Italian Provinces," Serie Research Memoranda 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Measuring the interaction between parents and children in Italian families: a structural equation approach," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0084, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Measuring the interaction between parents and children in Italian families: a structural equation approach," Department of Economics 0645, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz & Mauricio Matus-López & Mónica Domínguez-Serrano, 2013. "A gender analysis of children’s well-being and capabilities through time use data," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0009, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordsequation; modelling; fuzzy; inference;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpc:wplist:wp30_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/childit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.