Stakeholder und Unternehmensrisiko
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharpe, William F., 1967. "Portfolio Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 76-84, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Vanitha Ragunathan & Robert Faff & Robert Brooks, 2000. "Australian industry beta risk, the choice of market index and business cycles," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 49-58.
- Brenner, Menachem, 1977. "The Effect of Model Misspecification on Tests of the Efficient Market Hypothesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 57-66, March.
- Cravens, Karen S. & Guilding, Chris, 1999. "Strategic brand valuation: A cross-functional perspective," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 53-62.
- Livingston, Miles, 1977. "Industry Movements of Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 861-874, June.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Ewing, Michael T. & Berthon, Pierre, 2000. "Turning competitive advantage into customer equity," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 11-18.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1991. "Time, Salary, and Incentive Payoffs in Labor Contracts," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(1), pages 25-44, January.
- Frank Figge, 2004. "Stakeholder Value Matrix - Die VErbindung zwischen Shareholder Value und Stakeholder Value," Others 0408010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalman J. Cohen & Jerry A. Pogue, 1967. "An Empirical Evaluation of Alternative Portfolio-Selection Models," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 166-166.
- McDonald, Robert L & Siegel, Daniel R, 1985. "Investment and the Valuation of Firms When There Is an Option to Shut Down," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 331-349, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder; Stakeholder Value; Risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0408001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.